The iPhone 12 is a device that feels both familiar and new rolled into one. Its flat sides are reminiscent of the iPhone 4, yet it has a 6.1-inch display capable of showing Dolby Vision content. Also, the addition of 5G enables a better gaming and working experience when on the go.
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 625 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits peak brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- A14 Bionic chip
- 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores
- 4-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- Dual 12MP camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras
- Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- 2x optical zoom out
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
- Optical image stabilization (Wide)
- Seven‑element lens (Wide); five‑element lens (Ultra Wide)
- True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide)
- Night mode
- Deep Fusion
- Smart HDR 3
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red‑eye correction
- Auto image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Photo geotagging
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
Up to 17 hours
Video playback (streamed):
Up to 11 hours
Up to 65 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W
- Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- Wireless charging up to 15W
- Magnet array
- Alignment magnet
- Accessory Identification NFC
- Face ID
- Three‑axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
iOS is the world’s most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features and designed to protect your privacy.
The following guidelines apply to all product categories unless otherwise indicated in the Category-Specific Condition Guidelines listed below:
Flawless: Just like it sounds. This item will arrive in a 10/10 condition, cosmetically flawless, and 100% operational. Original manufacturer's warranty, if any, still applies, with warranty details included in the listing comments. All ‘Flawless’ items will come sealed in original packaging with all new, original accessories as a new item would come.
Like New: The device is cosmetically in excellent condition. Any scuffing or scratches will be extremely minor and not have any impact on performance. The screen is in near flawless condition with no major marks or scratches. This item is 100% functional and is covered under our 30-Day Return policy. All ‘Like New’ items will come with all new, original accessories including charger, cable, and headphones.
Refurbished: A pre-owned product that was inspected and tested to work by a qualified vender, or by All-Out Mobile. This product has previous use and is not new. It will have small wear including minor scratches and marks on the body and screen of the device but comes in overall very good condition. This item is functional and is covered with our standard 30-Day return policy. All ‘Refurbished’ items will come in generic packaging with original charger and cable.
Used: A used product has been used and is not in new condition. There will be scratches on the casing of the phone, but nothing major or broken/cracked. The screen is in good condition but will have several scratches. There are no issues that affect the functionality of the product. This item is functional and is covered with our standard 30-Day return policy. All ‘Used’ items will come in generic packaging with original charger and cable.
You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days of delivery. We inspect all returned items and award a full refund for opened or used products as long as they are returned in the same condition as sent. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty. Your return shipping charges will be waived.
When we receive your return, the item is inspected prior to providing a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Products Returned After 30 days
Because products devalue over time, we offer partial refunds for items returned over 30 days after delivery. We may reduce the refund based on the condition of the merchandise. We may also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund. If we send you a replacement item, we must receive the original item at our warehouse within 30 days your return initiation. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.